Estate and Letting Agents Insurance
If you’re an estate or letting agent, then property is your business.
You know, perhaps more than most, that property can be both an asset and sometimes a liability. You also know that running a business brings its own risks and how misfortune can cause disaster for either property or an enterprise.
Bad weather and natural disasters don’t just happen to other people. Burglars and vandals won’t consider your premises to be automatically inviolable any more than they do someone else’s. Your customers might be just as likely to suffer an accident in your office as in another.
For all these reasons, it might be prudent to consider protecting your interests through one of our insurance policies.
At Marsh Down Insurance Brokers, we have a range of options that have been specifically designed to cover Estate and Letting Agents businesses.
call us now on
Some of the major benefits our takeaways insurance product offers include:
- cover for all risks options including accidental damage;
- large no claims bonus available;
- multi location policies available;
- cost-effective prices.
Our policies typically provide *:
- a combined package policy which includes damage to blinds & signs, theft of keys, personal accident & assault, damage to glass, business interruption, employers liability, public liability and legal expenses;
- quotations are available for risks up to £10m in any one location;
- public & products liability £2m;
- buildings cover;
- computer breakdown;
- professional Indemnity.
* Some of these cover components may be optional extras and cover can be configured to your individual circumstances, as your needs and exposures might be significantly different to those of another estate and letting agency.
This is only a very summarised view of the totality of the cover available.
In tough economic times, questioning how much insurance you need and how little you can spend, is perfectly understandable.
Yet if you are the victim of bad luck or criminal activity, you might find that your business is destroyed in an instant.
Putting at risk your financial and emotional investment by being under-insured, might prove to be an expensive mistake.
We understand that businesses need cost-effective solutions. Our mission is to help you find a form of cover that provides you with a degree of financial reassurance and peace of mind.